Frequently Asked Questions
You’ve Got Questions - We’ve Got Answers
01. Is the venue available on the date you need it?
Give us a call at 864.286.6000, email us at email@example.com, or check our online calendar in the upper right corner of the webpage.
02. How many guests can the facility accommodate?
Our maximum capacity is 250 guests, however, our recommended capacity ranges from 150 - 175 guests based on certain event logistics.
03. What is the venue rental fee?
Please reach out to us via phone or email for more pricing information.
04. How do we reserve our date?
We require a date retainer and a signed contract to secure your date. The date retainer is at least half of the cost of the venue rental It is due at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The other half will be due at a later date.
05. What other events are going on at the venue on the same day?
Weddings have the entire property exclusive to your party.
06. What time can we arrive at the venue?
Check-in time varies depending on individual contracts. The wedding party and vendors will be let in only at the agreed time; no exceptions.
07. Is the venue accessible for disabled guests?
Yes, we have ramps and an elevator to ensure access to the entire property.
08. How do rehearsals work for a one-day wedding?
We have rehearsals on the morning of the wedding.
09. Do you have to make an appointment to see the venue?
Yes, The Grand Holland Estate is an appointment-only venue. Please keep in mind that we do not typically have weekend tours available as this is when our events are taking place.
10. Can we stay on the property?
We have 4 rooms in our main house (sleeps 12) that are reserved for the bride and bridesmaids Friday night with the weekend rental. The honeymoon suite is included for all of our couples.
11. Where do guests stay?
Greenville, SC has a wide network of hotels and other types of accommodations. The Crowne Plaza and The Courtyard Marriot are the two closest hotels to our venue.
01. Does the cake have to be from any particular place?
No, however, your baker needs to be licensed and insured.
02. Do you provide a cutting knife?
Yes, we have a knife for you to cut your cake, you may bring your own if you’d like but it is not necessary.
03. Is there a cake-cutting fee?
No extra fee to cut the cake, our staff is prepared to do that for you.
01. Do you provide in-house catering?
Yes! We have a wonderful in-house chef with an extensive menu to choose from.
02. Can we bring in any food/beverages from outside?
No, we do not allow outside food or beverages to be brought in.
01. How many spots are available for guests to park?
We have two upper lots with 66 spaces, 122 total on the property
02. Can cars be left overnight?
Music & Dancing
01. Can you bring in a band or DJ?
Yes, you can bring in your own band or DJ. We have several we would recommend and would love to hear what vibe you're looking for to steer you in the right direction.
02. How many people does the dance floor accommodate?
Our dance floor is large enough to accommodate all of your guests.
01. Does the venue have a liquor license to serve alcohol?
Yes, we have our full liquor license.
02. What is your alcohol policy?
We have several packages available for all events (including our signature white sangria). No outside alcohol is allowed on the property.